Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 things about these two BFFs

Jen tagged us a few days ago and I thought it would be fun to list 7 things about us you didn't know!

1. I remember Tracy's first day of school in 7th grade (or was it 6th?). We were in gym class and she came in. She was wearing jeans and a stripped bodysuit (remember those - not these).

2. I got married before she did. She had kids before I did. Her youngest is the same age as my oldest.

3. 1 year Tracy and I sent out the SAME Christmas card bought from Target. Out of the millions of cards we picked the same one. Funny!
4. This is my favorite picture of us.

5. The first time Tracy came out here for a visit I got in a car accident on the freeway on my way to pick her up. It was my fault. . . I guess I was just too excited!

6. Tracy married her hairdresser. She "stalked" him while he was in hair school. I think she got her haircut twice a month. He moved to Atlanta after graduation then later moved back to Provo. Somehow she found out he moved back and started going to him again.

7. Tracy makes amazing quilts! Maybe she'll show us her Halloween one (hint hint).

3 comments:

- Tracy said...

I think that was more about me then you silly. That is my favorite pic too. I am glad we lost all of the weight.

liz said...

yeah, and that we started wearing shirts.

Candy said...

you are both so cool... I want to be THAT cool too! Hey T I want to see your Halloween quilt! PLEASE!!!