It was totally fate that I ended up here after a signing yesterday. Here's why:
1. These two places are in Emeryville. I was in San Rafael (15 freeway miles away). I got off the exit looking for something else and saw Pizza My Heart out of the corner of my eye. I knew it was the place for me.
2. I found street parking in an impossible place to find parking. Plus, I didn't have to parallel park - I pulled right in.
3. I found $5 in my notary bag. I don't even know where that $5 came from! It normally JUST holds my notary stuff.
4. They sell pizza by the slice. I had a slice of pesto chicken - yum! It had tomato sauce w/ chunks of pesto sauce and tomatoes and chicken.
5. Pizza shop next door to a bakery. Hello! This looks like a place Tracy and I could spend a lot of time at on her next visit. And it's in a huge shopping complex.
And what about that name. Pizza my Heart. *sigh*