Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tiny Cakes


When I went to visit Liz we met up with my sister-in-law and her family in Los Gatos and went to the best bakery ever. Liz mentioned it right here. Ever since then I have been craving bake goods like no other. When my sister in law came out to visit me the following week we even went on a bakery tour of Salt lake.  Nothing we found has even begun to satisfy the craving I have for Icing on The Cake. So I have taken it upon myself  and against my better judgment I have been baking  all most every other day. Today I tried these beauties and they where wonderful just light and delicate and just what I needed. Thank you little Madeleines you made this dreary rainy day a bit more bearable!    

2 comments:

Liz R. said...

so much for the. . . uh. . . diet ;)

they look tasty!

thomalee said...

oh how i wish i was there to partake of all your home baked goodness! miss you guys already!