Thursday, December 11, 2008

an un-ADVENT-ful december


I have been wanting an Advent Calendar for a while now. It wasn't until this past October that I saw one that I liked at Pottery Barn Kids. (I can't find the link. It must be sold out). I've had a hard time finding exactly the one I want. There are so many fun ideas out there. It's fun to look at everyones creations. Do you think it would be crazy to have a couple Advent calendars??

Anyway, I started this one in October. I only made it to day 15. The blank spots are going to be for big numbers. I still need to finish some of the ones that are in the picture too. I guess I could have continued working on the days to come, but I have so much that I'm sewing for Christmas and other people that I just couldn't fit in one more craft. (Plus, we're going out of town on the 19th and won't be here to finish it anyway). That's ok. I'll get it done by next year. I will. I promise. I can do it.

1 comment:

Hatch Family said...

it is turning out really cute!